7 Tips for Designing Better Kids’ Rooms
Designing a room for a child can be both challenging and fun. You want to create a space that is both functional and stylish, while also being age-appropriate and kid-friendly.
When it comes to design, there are few things more important than making sure your kids have a comfortable and cozy space to call their own. After all, their bedroom is where they will spend a large portion of their time – both sleeping and playing.
There are a few simple things you can do to make your kids’ rooms both stylish and functional. By following a few basic design principles, you can easily create a space that your kids will love to spend time in – without breaking the bank.
One of the most important things to keep in mind when designing kids’ rooms is that they grow up fast. So, don’t be afraid to go for broke and go big! Here are 8 tips for designing better kids’ rooms that will stand the test of time (and childhood):
1. Start with a blank canvas – Best practices in interior designing begins with starting from scratch and then working your way up depending on your budget
2. Incorporate storage into the design – Functional spaces require a good storage strategy to be incorporated even if the design is minimalistic.
3. Get creative with color – Colors add fun to the space and makes it real for kids, it will only be wise to use the colors they like.
4. Make it fun – Well, it is their room, so don’t try to match it with the rest of your home, let it be unique to them.
5. Use kids’ furniture – Don’t throw in a luxury gold finish piece of art in there, it may get ruined, you will have the little ones jumping and scribbling all over the place.
6. Consider the layout – Always sure the room along with the furniture is designed for safety first.
7. Get them involved – It is meant for them so make sure they are a part of the process right from the beginning.
In conclusion, there are a few key things to keep in mind when designing better kids’ rooms. First, consider the child’s age and needs when selecting furniture and decor. Second, use bold and bright colors to create an inviting and fun space. Third, make sure there is plenty of storage for toys and clothes. Fourth, add personal touches with photos and art.
At One Home we specialize in designing beautiful safe spaces for kids at a cost-effective price our base of operations is in Hyderabad and we specialize in 1 bhk interior design, 2 bhk interior design, 3bhk interior design and are one of the top 10 providers of budget interior designers in Hyderabad.