6 Trendy Living Room Decor Ideas to Try At Home
Looking to add some new life to your living room, making it the best interior design you’ve seen so far? or maybe you’re just moving into a new home and starting from scratch and want the interior design on a budget? Either way, you’ll want to check out these trendy living room decor ideas!
1. Bold Wallpaper: Give your living room a bold and dramatic makeover by adding a statement wallpaper. This is a great way to add some personality to your space without going too crazy with color or patterns.
2. Gallery wall: Add interest to your living room by creating a gallery wall. This is a great way to display your favorite photos or artwork. You can get creative with the frame sizes and arrangements.
3. Statement Lighting: Give your living room some extra oomph with a statement lighting fixture. This could be anything from a chandelier to a floor lamp.
4. Cozy Textiles: Add some cozy texture to your living room with textiles like throw blankets and pillows. This is a great way to make your space more inviting and cozy.
5. Bold Furniture: Make a statement with your furniture by choosing pieces that are bold in color or style. This is a great way to add some personality to your space.
6. Layered Rugs: Add some interest to your floor with layered rugs. This is a great way to add texture and patterns to your space.